sábado, 6 de noviembre de 2010

The Truth About PLR Articles, Video, and Info Marketing - Pay Me Now - Pay Me Later

Two Klingon men and a female as they appear in...Image via Wikipedia
I get PLR articles every day from one source or another, most are never opened. Of the ones I have opened, not one has been useful in its entirety. At best, I will get an idea for an article or two, like this one. The article you are reading is actually the result of skimming through an article entitled "How to Get Your Ex Back." Yup! I received the PLR article as an email attachment today. The article was so awful, it gave me an idea for at least two more articles! The mind is a mysterious mechanism, isn't it?

I often wonder, as I skim through the articles I do open, "Who writes this stuff?" And, more to the point, "Who reads this stuff?" Keep in mind when I use the word "stuff," I am being very generous. PLR has always intrigued me because it caters to, and preys upon, individuals looking for a shortcut, an easy way to generate traffic, to get noticed, and, ultimately, to make a buck. Sadly, many just don't know any better, being sold a bill-of-goods by a savvy info marketer.

Interestingly, you can find PLR articles, PLR videos, PLR autoresponder series, PLR eBooks, and PLR anything else you can think of almost anywhere. I am not even going to get into MRR, I will only confuse you! OK, I've gotten a little carried away here, you can find PLR almost anywhere. The "stuff" (let's agree to be nice) is certainly available for just about any and every niche imaginable.

Look at PLR this way, if someone is attempting to offer blog posts, articles, videos, eBooks, or whatever online? If an individual is engaging in Internet marketing, and particularly info marketing? Then someone is creating and selling the rights to often hurriedly created "stuff."

Incredibly, people are making money on this "stuff," right?

I mean, someone has to be making a lot of money on this "stuff," right? Yhey have to be, because PLR is a very big industry! The part I don't get, the part that just amazes me, is that everyone seems to recognize just how bad, and just how useless, most of this "stuff" is.

And they still buy it!


For example, let's use PLR articles. All you have to do is go to one of the less reputable "guru" sites, some refer to them as "freelancer" sites, and you will find a plethora of individuals willing to crank out "stuff" at a buck a crack. That's right! You can get a human being to spend their time writing articles for between 50 cents (for a rewrite, sometimes for an "original" article) and one dollar (for "originals"), all day long. They will do anything for the business and the articles reflect their price tag...they are generally worthless.

Some of the articles generated by these article farms are so bad they cannot be salvaged, even with extensive editing. Others are so atrocious, the spinning software creates such a mess the articles seemingly go from English to Klingon right before your eyes. Amazingly, I don't think Worf would be able to "decode" them!

"Nack luj tga nuf ght!"

"Useless," like "stuff," is being kind.

So, what's the answer? How does one go from "newbie" (I hate labels) to accomplished writer, a "guru" (another label) or expert (better) if you will, able to create and submit quality material? How does a budding Internet marketer create material both consumable and, perhaps, saleable?

Interestingly, creating material for blogs, article submission, video sharing, or other info marketing purposes is not as difficult as it initially seems. Those intimidated by the idea and the process can and do get started every day and do quite well. You can too!
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores