martes, 15 de septiembre de 2009

Abundance Stimulus Pack is live!

Abundance Stimulus Pack The Abundance Stimulus Pack is now live!
Ronnie Nijmeh of PLR.me has just released the Abundance Stimulus Pack, a set of 5 ready-to-sell PLR products with the complete package of "cut and paste" marketing materials.
Learn more here:
Ronnie's only selling 250 copies of the pack and based on the buzz around the 'net, it's really going to sell out quick. So if you're interested, I suggest you grab yours now.
PLR.me is not like other PLR content out there. It's got the best quality I've ever seen in PLR and typically comes at a premium price…
…but now you can get FIVE top quality PLR products for less than 30 bucks each. (Plus, the topics are always in high demand.)
Well I'm gonna stop yakking now and send you on your way.
Go here now:

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores